Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by barrytown
  • (unregistered id: 936F26E427)
everyone seems to have missed the best part. Walter. Walter Melon. That was the funniest thing ever. Also, yeah, Triana digs Dean. That annoying kid is Brock's son. They weren't even trying to hide it. Why do people continue to think that they'll try to trick us? When have they? That's not their style.

Also, the whole thing with Brock and the moppets, and then he was talking to the Monarch. When he was saying that Doc cries himself to sleep at night, that he really misses Monarch and his henchmen, I get the feeling that, I mean, yeah maybe Venture misses it, but I bet Brock misses it more. I mean, based on how he went off on Hatred's guy. I think he's getting restless. Like maybe Monarch hating Venture made his post not so much of a punishment, now that Hatred's arching Venture it really is. Going back to Hatred being the one who posted him with Venture... at least an interesting coincidence, if not more.
Jun. 30, 2008, 11:24am
  • by Bhaakon
  • (unregistered id: 1A225C6080)
"Why do people continue to think that they'll try to trick us? When have they? That's not their style."

Yeah, I totally guessed that Dr. Girlfriend's secret announcement was that she was some kind of secret Guild Internal Affairs operative.
Jun. 30, 2008, 3:13pm
  • by Pirate Hippy
  • (unregistered id: CA31821874)
Not comparable. They gave us absolutely no hints about what Sheila's revelation was; people just jumped to conclusions (such as that she was pregnant, even though she had said in the very first episode that they had agreed not to have kids) based on ZERO evidence from that episode. Whereas, in this episode we have a TON of evidence that the kid is Brock's son. Don't you see how these two examples are apples to oranges comparison?

Sure, it could turn out to be someone besides Brock is the father - but if they do that, it would be very atypical of JP and DH's writing style.
Jul. 1, 2008, 10:54am
  • by That guy! From the Internet!
  • (unregistered id: C039DEBA32)
Re: Brock telling the Monarch that Doc misses him. Did anyone else notice that Brock was able to hear the Monarch over Tim-Tom's hidden camera?

Monarch: He does?
Brock: Yeah.
Monarch: Really?

And that's about ten seconds after Dr. Mrs. the Monarch specifically points out that it's a one-way system. Very sloppy, Astrobase!
Jun. 30, 2008, 8:52pm
  • by Emery Calame
  • (unregistered id: BE19DD18F5)
The camera was one way but the Monarach was previously screaming at the moppets to "get on that golf cart thing!" so clearly audio was two way, probably through an earpiece on one of the moppets. Brock was holding onto one of their heads at the time and he has pretty sensitive hearing.

Brock could hear but not see the Monarch, and the Monarch was not clear on that last part.
Jun. 30, 2008, 9:38pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm
  • Vikimll unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 7:50pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites