Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Bonzo the Fifth
  • (unregistered id: 8C55CB498F)
Wow... What an episode...

Man, I'm still reeling from Dean's spinning murder top of sissyifed anger. That so didn't go the way I thought it was, but it was worth it just to see Triana's reaction to it...

And Dr. Mrs. The Monarch's costume...

Whoa... That's totally going to generate some fetish fuel at the next costume con....

Sgt. Hatred continues to thoroughly creep out... and the Dr. Zin cameo... complete with classic leitmotif... priceless...

I do wonder if they'll find Billy's hand, though... The longer this season goes on, the more of a buttmonkey the poor guy's becoming... I hope they're going to give him something to make up for it by the end of the season...
Jun. 30, 2008, 9:24am
  • by Hol
  • (unregistered id: 370E454A1A)
He finally needs to get laid, lol. He's 5 years from being the 40 year old virgin.
Jun. 30, 2008, 9:50pm
  • by BIGMAMAFREAK
  • (unregistered id: 180DB3087A)
I agree....POOR BILLY! They gotta get him laid this season or let him win the lottery or something. His life is soooo pathetic and he's so sweet and loyal to DR. VENTURE. I just can't stand see him take another beating or mutilation. Seems his whole life has been one disapointment after another....c'mon guys, throw the lil' dude a bone!

SHEILA's new outfit is fantabulous, not that she wasn't eye-poppingly fashionable in the past. Now I officially have a hot girl-crush on a cartoon character!!! What else is next?

DEAN manning up (even in his sissified way ,with the tears of rage streaming down his face) defending his love, TRIANA, was a high point of the season so far. I adore that even before his "macho" display, young MS. ORPHEUS was playfully flirting with him a bit.

The fact that the VENTURE brothers have never "seen another teen--ager before" accounts for their all-encompassing dorkiness. They're not socialized in the least...probably learned most of their behaviors from TV and movies (decades worth of corniness and outdated presentations of teen interactions on reruns since the inception of "talkies"). Never gave this much thought before....just got a little annoyed/impatient with their characters now and then.
Jul. 1, 2008, 4:34am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm
  • Vikimll unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 7:50pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites