Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: 6EEC4DBDDC)
Mr. White returns to the Venture Compound after he and Billy separated. But the next time we see Mr. White he looks like he's in a shambles; living in an old trailer. What happened when he returned to the Venture Compound? What happened during the days/weeks that Billy was having his adventure? Do these questions matter? Will they be answered in later episodes?

What do you think?
Jun. 17, 2008, 10:54pm
  • by DeimosMasque
  • (unregistered id: DD74F4CF47)
Actually my girlfriend had to point this out to me. White arriving at the Ventrue complex in his typical clothes is NOT a flash back. You can even hear White telling (a drunk?) Dr. Venture "I need to talk to Brock" who of course didn't live there yet in the Flashback.
Jun. 17, 2008, 11:15pm
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: 6EEC4DBDDC)
Oh. I thought it was still in the flashback. Ok. That makes a lot more sense now. I guess I missed the Brock reference.

New question:
Why was Dr. Venture so mean to Mr. White when he and Billy showed up? I know he was stressed. But weren't they buddies in college?
Jun. 17, 2008, 11:35pm
  • by Pirate Hippy
  • (unregistered id: CA31821874)
Because Rusty's a dick. Just because they were buddies in college doesn't mean he was going to give him a job. Rusty is selfish and doesn't play well with others.
Jun. 18, 2008, 12:57am
  • by Pirate Hippy
For instance look what Rusty did to his boyhood friend/adventure buddy, the Mexican kid, I forget his name, in "Powerless in the Face of Death": he fired him.
Jun. 18, 2008, 1:02am
  • by Dandy
  • (unregistered id: 79F612DEE7)
But to be fair to Rusty, I think he was right in that White doesn't seem all that good at or even interested in science. He just kind of tags along whenever Billy's services are needed.
Jun. 18, 2008, 4:15am
  • by Pirate Hippy
Present day Pete White: wears a white formal jacket, rides a scooter with a side car.

Flashback Pete White: wearing a white "Quizboy" jacket, rides a scooter without a sidecar.

Basically the scene with White returning to the Venture Compound is present day; the unconscious Billy is most likely inside the sidecar. Pete is there to see Brock about Billy's recovered memory. It's the only 'present day' interruption in what is otherwise all flashback from the time Billy is knocked unconscious until he wakes up after the credits.
Jun. 18, 2008, 1:08am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm
  • Vikimll unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 7:50pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites