Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by drmindbender
  • (unregistered id: F666752696)
You mention in the notes that this is the first episode that Patrick Warburton does not have a spoken line, perhaps you've corrected the show notes (can't find them) but he is obviously one of the council member voices. It was actually pretty distracting and I hope the next time he does another character on the show he actually changes his voice a bit more.
Jun. 10, 2008, 6:29pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 1810A2A1DF)
He's not credited in the cast list at all, and I am going to assume that was correct. The voice you are thinking of was most likely Jackson Publick, who does a pretty good Warburton impression.
Jun. 10, 2008, 8:39pm
  • by drmindbender
wow, that's pretty spot on...I guess we'll have to wait until the DVD commentaries. I'm starting to slip I guess, this weeks episode was the first time I noticed that The Alchemist was the same voice as Master Shake.

How come the Kiss comic book reference didn't make the show notes?
Jun. 11, 2008, 7:44pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 027D18FA77)
Because I am not sure I get the joke :( Is it just because the comic books have a lot of red? feel free to explain it to me and I will add it
Jun. 13, 2008, 10:23am
Comic books issued by Marvel (the first one of which contained ink mixed with actual blood donated by the group)Hence the joke that Killinger has enough to print a Kiss Comic book.
Jun. 13, 2008, 2:29pm
  • by drmindbender
Thanks Badass :)
Jun. 13, 2008, 6:32pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm
  • Vikimll unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 7:50pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites