Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Roscoefink
  • (unregistered id: 4272F7A0EB)
Great episode!
The V-Pod bilboard, The idea of new Arches comming around, It was great. Part of me kind of wishes that Doc had become Evil. How do you think he would've stayed in buisness? I would like to know who would've purchased Evil-Venture goods. Who is the demographic for Arachnid research from evil scientists? I'm currious.
Do you think that Dr. V getting into Killingers bag could count as a Star Wars Reference? Kind of like Yoda sending luke into the Cave to face his fears(or whatever Yoda was trying to accomplish, it's been years.) Just wondering if I was the only one who thought that.
On a final note: Triana is Finally back from Orpheus Island! Yes, Triana hasn't made an appearance in the show since Torrid sent her to the Torrid zone.
Crazy, isn't it?
Jun. 7, 2008, 2:19pm
  • by Amaziah Nazarian
  • (unregistered id: 47565C883D)
not to be to nerdy, but Triana was at the wedding (SaCC II) if you watch carefully when everyone is exiting she runs by the camera.
Jun. 7, 2008, 10:02pm
  • by sleepykidd
  • (unregistered id: D728970C12)
I haven't noticed it myself, but I've heard she was in her 'Princess Twinkle Pants' costume, which was the girl that just represents Triana in Dean's Never ending Fantasy. So I wouldn't count it as Triana acutally being present, they just needed Extras from that episode running away and the animation studio through her model in there b/c Twinklebottom was in that ep.
Jun. 7, 2008, 10:16pm
  • by Amaziah Nazarian
  • (unregistered id: 47565C883D)
That makes sense. Speaking of that costume, is her costume in the Neverending flashback reminiscent of the Deans doll in Tag Sale. I think i just noticed that.
Jun. 7, 2008, 10:29pm
True, but I believe JP and DH both said that was just a mistake. Damn, I knew that "Only what you take with you" line came from Star Wars, but I didn't want to admit it. Love the Fruitopia reference.

"Then they kiss pasionately" who writes this stuff?
Jun. 7, 2008, 10:18pm
  • by Roscoe
  • (unregistered id: 4272F7A0EB)
Amaziah N. - I knew about Triana being at the wedding as Princess "Princess T.P." But I also knew it was a mistake by the Korean Studio like the other two guys said.
The Amazing Nick - Yup, they only made it one and a half Episodes before they cracked and put in a Star Wars Reference.
Oh well.
Jun. 7, 2008, 10:30pm
  • by Leah
  • (unregistered id: DD0ADEEF4F)
Not to be a hater, but that was Princess Dingleberry at the wedding. And, yes I got that Princess Dingleberry was "inspired" by Dean's crush on Triana.
Jun. 8, 2008, 7:19am
Well I noticed that it was the only Star Wars reference in the entire episode and it's the best SW reference in the entire show. I wouldn't mind if I saw SW references in the next episodes, but I hope they keep them to 1 or 2 because that really worked for them.
Jun. 8, 2008, 9:31am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Viktorizfq unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 4:57pm
  • Natashaulh unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 10:52am
  • Samantasdc unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 8:16am
  • Viktorioqi unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 4:35am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites