Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Ron Bonham
  • (unregistered id: 2B1749BFCB)
You have to be quick to spot the JJ's I-pod ad and 24's face on the OJ carton!
Jun. 7, 2008, 4:02am
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: D3DAE242D1)
Whoa...24's face was on the carton? When? The Jonas Sr. scene? I missed that totally!
Jun. 7, 2008, 4:48am
  • by Ron Bonham
Yep, he's there in the scene with Jonas Sr. , I can spot that unibrow a mile away!!
Jun. 7, 2008, 6:02am
  • by Pirate Hippy
  • (unregistered id: A2D8BED341)
Is this a suggestion that Tim-Tom fatally knifed 24 at the end of the last episode (surely not), or is this just the usual thing that happens to Guild henchmen who have been on the job so long that their real life family thinks they have gone missing? Since it's just Dr. Venture's dream/vision anyway I assume it's just Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer messin' with our heads, though.
Jun. 7, 2008, 10:57am
  • by Amaziah Nazarian
  • (unregistered id: 47565C883D)
One time #21 mentioned that he was kidnapped by the Monarch's henchmen when he was 15. Maybe this is how super-villains get their men?
Jun. 7, 2008, 11:47am
  • by Pirate Hippy
I thought about that, but the picture on the carton was of 24, not 21, and the flashback/vision was to when Rusty was maybe 8 or 10 years old (tops) and I doubt that 21 is older than Rusty. We can be pretty sure 24 wasn't kidnapped as he was working for Phantom Limb before he worked for the Monarch, and also during their team-up with the Unterlanders 21 is the only one who talks about being kidnapped, and he doesn't seem too happy about it (ie, he's the only one to be recruited that way) whereas the other henchman talk about joining up as a career choice, ie, it was either that or join the army, etc.
Jun. 7, 2008, 1:08pm
  • by Amaziah Nazarian
  • (unregistered id: 47565C883D)
Your right about that. I think he did say that he chose to join the Monarch. If that was him on the juice he would be at least 55ish years old. (if rusty was about 8 in the flashback 24 would have to be at least 20 in that picture. doc is 43 in real life, that would of been 35 years ago)So I think your right 24 can't be 55 years old, can he? I mean jeez he still owes money to his dad for the stanza.
Jun. 7, 2008, 10:08pm
  • by Pirate Hippy
Yeah I'm pretty certain 21 and 24 are in their 20's or 30's at the oldest....except, 24 is shown as being a henchman when the Monarch was just out of college and creating his archvillain persona....even assuming that 24 became a henchman when still a teenager and assuming the Monarch was a few years younger than Rusty, that still means 24 can't be that much younger than Rusty....maybe mid 30's which is pretty pathetic when you think about it....I'll bet 21 is younger though....maybe late 20's? Anyway, I'm sure the picture of 24 was meant to be an inside joke...they put missing kids pictures on milk cartons, not on orange juice cartons, right?
Jun. 8, 2008, 4:44am
  • by Roscoefink
  • (unregistered id: 4272F7A0EB)
Hey Ron Bonham,
That would be the V-Pod. Listen to your Season two commentary, J.J. created it. Watch and Ward have one.
Jun. 7, 2008, 1:10pm
  • by Ron Bonham
Oh, I've listen to it but I can never hear JP in the damn thing!! Work on that fer the Season 3 commentary! But yeah, WINK, V-pod! ;)
Jun. 7, 2008, 8:13pm
  • by Roscoe
  • (unregistered id: 674CFA3D2A)
Seriousely. That would be my one and ONLY complaint about the Season Two DVD. I really hope they work it out before the next release,'Cause The commentary is my favorite part of my Venture DVDs.
Jun. 8, 2008, 1:01pm
  • by Ron Bonham
QFT.
Jun. 8, 2008, 9:40pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Natashaulh unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 10:52am
  • Samantasdc unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 8:16am
  • Viktorioqi unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 4:35am
  • Viktorikni unlocked One Year Later May. 6, 2024, 4:25am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites