Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Doc Kneezy
  • (unregistered id: E6496C5FBC)
It's about time Publick updated his site. Thank god 2 more seasons are coming. Even though It'll be a while till I see them at least I have something to look foward to. The section that was interesting to me was Publick said he would be focusing more on some characters and boycotting others. I really hope 1 of the characters he focuses more on is Dean. I feel they haven't fully developed his character yet. They did an excellent job on Hank last season. I hope 3 of the characters that he boycotts are Dr.Venture, Brock, and The Monarch. I feel like the show focuses way too much on them and not enough on the other characters. I wish I could meet Jackson and Doc. I want to meet the 2 men who created "THE REAL BEST SHOW ON TV."
Mar. 12, 2007, 5:41am
  • by Roscoe
  • (unregistered id: 9DD083DB39)
Boycott Dr. Ven, Brock, And the Monarch? no way! they're the best!
Maybe we'll get more Molatov though, that would be cool. If I had to boycott anyone though,.......I dunno, I like them all, I don't think I could phase out anyone.
Mar. 13, 2007, 11:39pm
  • by Bhaakon
  • (unregistered id: 9883DB72D3)
I don't know if I'd boycott them, but the Monarch and his crew could use a little less play. 24 and 21 in particular were really taking over the show. I love them, but I'm not sure how far their characters can be developed and I'm afraid they're shtick will get played out if they keep getting major roles in every episode.

I'd like to see some more of Conjectural Technologies, Baron Underbheit (he should be a more interesting character now that he's joined the "failure" theme), and Jonas Venture Jr. & Co.
Mar. 15, 2007, 9:11am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm
  • Vikimll unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 7:50pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites