Also I guess the suggested dessert is Coke Zero, but personally I recommend Pepsi Free.
Update (11/16 1:30am): Head over to the capsule page to rate the episode.
Update (11/16 6:34pm): The episode is up on Adult Swim Video now.
- Black Hearts Ladies Shirt
($18.00) - Lady-style, with the Black Hearts logo from the shirt last season.
- Order of the Triad Shirt ($18.00) - Similar to the shirt club version, but in a different color, so if you missed that then here's your second chance.
- Journal ($18.00) - Sporting the Monarch logo and made out of recycled paper and stuff. You can write things in it and maybe pretend you're the Monarch!
- Venture Industries Laptop Sleeve ($28.00) - Hey you can stick your laptop in here and pretend you work for Venture Industries even though Dr. Venture can't afford to hire employees. Maybe Jonas Jr. also calls his company Venture Industries. He probably pays pretty well too.
- Zipper Pulls ($16.00) - I guess you can stick this on a zipper and make them instantly more awesome! Four skull-type logos of the Black Hearts, Sgt. Hatred, Dr. Killinger and the skull that appears in the 'o' in 'Bros.' You know the one!
If The Venture Bros. wasn't the best show of the 2000s, it was at least the most unexpected: Debuting on a network best known for funny-but-dust-thin stoner comedy, it quickly evolved into one of the most emotionally involving shows on television, showing real character growth, genuine depth of feeling, and a hefty thematic obsession with failure and disappointment.You can also check out the full list instead of skipping directly to page three.