The Amazing Shirt of the Week Club Returns For Season 7

The Amazing Shirt of the Week Club Returns For Season 7

For those of you pumped about finally getting new Venture Bros. episodes (the season seven premiere is in just two days, on Sunday, August 5th!) you'll also be happy to know that the series mainstay tie-in merchandise is also back: Shirt of the Week Club!

For those of you unfamiliar, Shirt of the Week is, uh, pretty much exactly what the name implies. You can purchase a different t-shirt that's (sometimes loosely) associated with the most recent Venture Bros. episode. They're $20 each and only available for the week following an episode. You can check out the previous shirt clubs for season six, season five and season three right here.

The even more pro among you will also remember the subscription model, which is basically signing up to get every single shirt plus a bonus exclusive subscriber shirt. So you get all ten shirts plus a bonus shirt for $180, plus shipping is free, so you only end up paying like $17 per shirt. If that's enticing to you head on over to the Titmouse store and pre-order! Subscriptions can only be bought until August 19th so you have some time to decide but you'd better hurry up!

Ordered mine this morning! Can't wait for the shirts!
11 months ago
The first rule of Shirt Club is: Nobody leans on Rusty's Machine.

(Yeah, that probably would have worked better in 1999, but VB didn't even exist then.)
11 months ago
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: 03A96A9F11)
It actually did exist in 1999, it just wasn't a TV show yet... find out what I mean in the new VB artbook that's now available.

GO TEAM MONARCH! The VB S7 premiere is now officially available to watch:

11 months ago
I had a feeling someone was going to say that. My book hasn't arrived yet, damn it!
11 months ago
AH! Yes, the opportunity to see the first 2 eps has been slapping me in the face since the eps streamed but I shall continue to resist! (I actually caught most of ep2 during the live stream.) I will see the premiere on Monday morning... probably about 4am, in proper HD with no adverts, great audio... yeah yeah yeah. Who cares, right?

I've been posting like mad on Instagram about the big premiere and I guess I just convinced myself that that's when I should see it.

SHIRT CLUB SUBSCRIBED! w0000t! Bring 'em on!
11 months ago
I will attest that the quality of past year's t-shirts are fantastic. I wish I could justify the cost for the whole season, but I'm sure I'll buy a couple.
11 months ago
  • by Aaaanon
  • (unregistered id: 7C3006FBD9)
I always wait for a better shirt to come along, and then regret not buying the prior week's. Not wild about the whole Blue Morpho thing (so many other characters to love) but the shirt was pretty damn...
11 months ago
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: 03A96A9F11)
Pretty damn... what??? Oh, the suspense!!!

The Dr. Z shirt is the best one this season.
9 months ago
  • by Aaaanon
  • (unregistered id: 7C3006FBD9)
damn cool? damn ineluctable?
The Tenning shirt picture included a bottle of Hammer's Health Tonic (It Is ALMOST Good)! I want.
9 months ago

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html