The Amazing Shirt of the Week Club Returns For Season 7

The Amazing Shirt of the Week Club Returns For Season 7

For those of you pumped about finally getting new Venture Bros. episodes (the season seven premiere is in just two days, on Sunday, August 5th!) you'll also be happy to know that the series mainstay tie-in merchandise is also back: Shirt of the Week Club!

For those of you unfamiliar, Shirt of the Week is, uh, pretty much exactly what the name implies. You can purchase a different t-shirt that's (sometimes loosely) associated with the most recent Venture Bros. episode. They're $20 each and only available for the week following an episode. You can check out the previous shirt clubs for season six, season five and season three right here.

The even more pro among you will also remember the subscription model, which is basically signing up to get every single shirt plus a bonus exclusive subscriber shirt. So you get all ten shirts plus a bonus shirt for $180, plus shipping is free, so you only end up paying like $17 per shirt. If that's enticing to you head on over to the Titmouse store and pre-order! Subscriptions can only be bought until August 19th so you have some time to decide but you'd better hurry up!

Ordered mine this morning! Can't wait for the shirts!
16 days ago
The first rule of Shirt Club is: Nobody leans on Rusty's Machine.

(Yeah, that probably would have worked better in 1999, but VB didn't even exist then.)
16 days ago
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: 03A96A9F11)
It actually did exist in 1999, it just wasn't a TV show yet... find out what I mean in the new VB artbook that's now available.

GO TEAM MONARCH! The VB S7 premiere is now officially available to watch:

16 days ago
I had a feeling someone was going to say that. My book hasn't arrived yet, damn it!
15 days ago
AH! Yes, the opportunity to see the first 2 eps has been slapping me in the face since the eps streamed but I shall continue to resist! (I actually caught most of ep2 during the live stream.) I will see the premiere on Monday morning... probably about 4am, in proper HD with no adverts, great audio... yeah yeah yeah. Who cares, right?

I've been posting like mad on Instagram about the big premiere and I guess I just convinced myself that that's when I should see it.

SHIRT CLUB SUBSCRIBED! w0000t! Bring 'em on!
15 days ago
I will attest that the quality of past year's t-shirts are fantastic. I wish I could justify the cost for the whole season, but I'm sure I'll buy a couple.
15 days ago

The Mysterious 'H'

Aug. 13, 2018, 1:23am
Very Hank of you.

Amien (Formerly R...)

Oct. 8, 2016, 6:58pm
The Venture Bros. Panel from NYCC 2016 is archived on Twitch at the mail channel. Some minor spoilers to follow... Orpheus and Dermott have both been written in to Season 7, though the latter in small doses. They are finishing working on the scripts and they hope to start production in the next month or two. They have said this before but the first episode of Season 7 will act as a finale to Season 6. (Much like how the Gargantua-2 special ended Season 5 on a proper note). They are very conscious that the past two seasons have not had a proper finale and they are trying to fix that in Season 7. While they have not been renewed for a Season 8, they HAVE NOT been cancelled. In fact, they said they are specifically not writing Season 7 as if it were the last one. Finally, The Art of the Venture Bros. is still a go! It has expanded into a much bigger book than they imagined and Ken Plume has been doing the work on it. It has material from all six seasons, and it sounds like an in-depth interview that spans the entire book. Release date and information still to come.

wordbird

Mar. 17, 2016, 6:48pm
Interview with Hal Lublin https://medium.com/the-dot-and-line/exclusive-interview-hal-lublin-breaks-down-venture-bros-and-playing-up-his-asthma-eaf28ecb7b89#.v3p6osl3y