Season 5 Shirt Club Is A Go!

This was mentioned back during convention season, but Jackson finally confirmed it in the comments of his LiveJournal:

"As for Shirt Club--that's gonna happen. The designs are all done, they're super-cool, and we're working out the logistical details now."

Obviously no other details provided just yet, but I'm sure we'll hear some more info in the weeks leading up to the premiere.
YES! I've been yearning for a shirt club revival forever!
May. 7, 2013, 8:04pm
I hope there is a subscription option again, with super cool subscriber only shirt!
May. 7, 2013, 8:05pm
I know I'm signing up if there is.
May. 7, 2013, 8:32pm
Me too!
May. 7, 2013, 9:53pm
I don't wear T-shirts nearly as often as I used to, but I will definitely buy the one I love the most!
May. 7, 2013, 9:56pm
  • by Grim-Gravy
  • (unregistered id: C6F7DFEE86)
Oh boy, I can order shirts that FIT this time! :D
May. 7, 2013, 10:40pm
  • by The Tick
  • (unregistered id: 96D482ECD1)
Spoooooon!!!
May. 8, 2013, 2:43pm
If they use the same brand of shirts as last time, I might only order a few select shirts this time around as their XXL seems awfully snug on me. I basically wear them undershirts. I'm 6'-3" and just a tad over 300 lbs. Many XXL shirts fit me just fine, or XLT even. Some of the non Shirt Club Venture Bros. shirts I bought from the online Adult Swim store fit me just fine.

I can't stand the inconsistency in the sizes between different brands. There should be some sort of standard, and if there already is, it isn't enforced very well.
May. 9, 2013, 5:30pm