Jackson, Doc and Urbaniak Confirmed For Dragon*Con

For those of you attending Dragon*Con this year (in Atlanta, Georgia from August 31st to September 3rd) you will be pleased to know that Venture Bros. co-creators Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer, along with Dr. Venture himself('s voice), James Urbaniak have all been officially added to the guest list for the convention. You can of course expect them to participate in the usual plethora of panels including what is sure to be an exciting Venture Bros. panel. A full schedule of panels and other Venture-y things to do will be posted here closer to the show when it's ready, so keep an eye out for that.
Can't wait until more Venture Bros. goodies (and more Jackson & Doc!) are coming my way. Someday.....I'm going to attend a Con, but I'm sure VB will be a long forgotten show by then.
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:30pm
Looking forward to more live Jackson and Doc Interaction with a chunk of james urbaniak thrown in for good measure. If we're lucky there might be some season footage by then.
Aug. 9, 2012, 1:03pm
I am so sad that I won't be able to make it to Dragon*Con this year. Fellow Venture fans please get as many pictures/videos/interviews as you can! I love reading about everyone's experiences and watching the interviews with Jackson and Doc. ^_^
Aug. 9, 2012, 1:18pm

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html