Dragon*Con 2012 Venture Bros. Schedule

Dragon*Con 2012 Venture Bros. Schedule
Update: I had the Venture Blog party on Saturday at 9pm but it's actually Sunday at 6pm! Sorry if there was any confusion there!

For those of you attending Dragon*Con this year you'll be happy to know that the complete schedule is out. I've included all the possible Venture Bros.-related things you could want, plus any panels where Jackson, Doc or James are panelists (which is quite a few this year). As usual there's a ton of stuff to do this year, so you have no reason not to be busy having all the fun for yourselves. Just don't forget about all of us back home! New events may be added to the schedule (or existing ones could change), so keep checking back. Also be sure to check here during and after the convention for any news and info. I know you will! Enjoy!
<i>"Anne-Marie Gearheart (from somewhere else?!)"</i> from the fan run panel is DRD from People's Republic of Venture. :) The awesome gal who's been making VB swag since the beginning!
Aug. 21, 2012, 9:38pm
Man I'm the worst. I knew the name but I couldn't remember where from! Thanks, Chan!
Aug. 22, 2012, 12:55am
Yeah, apparently they're still derping the Animation Track sched around... supposedly there are still some guests to be announced. FYI: None of which are Swim-related, or so I'm told.
Aug. 23, 2012, 1:04am

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html

Dec. 30, 2018, 7:24pm
I know it's ghost town around here postseason and all but this: https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/adult-swim/278367/the-venture-bros-season-8-everything-you-need-to-know Enjoy!