Even More SDCC 2012 Video Interviews

The new batch! After the last batch here is a fresh new collection of video interviews with a besunspectacled Jackson and Doc from this year's SDCC:
  • Sirk TV On-The-Scene Interview - Has a lot of clips from the show interspersed with Jackson and Doc talking about their writing process which involves gold tablets and a big board and a wax imprint of Doc that looks like he's kissing Jackson (but isn't!). Yup.

• Comics Online Interview - Comics Online's Kroze has his yearly interview/hugging session with Doc Hammer. There's a lengthy embrace and some rubbing, as you might expect. I'm sure there's an interview and some questions in there too somewhere. Maybe even some answers!

• Girl Gamer TV has a short interview that is much calmer than the others and with less meandering insanity, which may be good or bad, depending on your viewpoint.

• by BillyQuizBoy420
  • (unregistered id: 114EC4DFD3)
These were awesome interviews... although I do feel bad for that interviewer they molest each SDCC... but oh, well... people seem to like it.

Anyway, I received my Brock (black shirt) 3 & 3/4 inch figure today... and it's orgasmic!!!

Go buy five today from Entertainment Earth... as I've already bought three so far.

If these things sell well enough, not only will we keep getting more figures; but dammit, I want Jackson and Doc to be filthy f'n rich.

I'm talking Matt and Seth rich, as this show is a million times better than "the Simpsons" or "Family Gay" could ever possibly even dream of being.

Furthermore if your one of the world's hottest women.. you need to get down on your knees and thank both of these brave Adonis's (Jackson and Doc).. with all possible carnal pleasures known to man (that they can possibly desire).. and then the girls will obviously end up trying to pay Jackson and Doc for the 99 orgasms they recieved in a row.

But as true gentleman they refuse the money and give the world's hottest women 99 more orgasms.

This is what it's like to be them, as they may in fact be true slick hip ninja pimpin' God's in mortal forms.

May Jackson and Doc bless us all, amen.
Jul. 26, 2012, 1:09am
I know, I know, this isn't the place to post this, but I love the new design Mike. Sharp.
Jul. 30, 2012, 10:08am
Thanks!
Jul. 30, 2012, 3:40pm
No probs. Also, at a later occasion, I found the right place to post....
Jul. 30, 2012, 6:57pm
  • by Someone Else
  • (unregistered id: 59F3A01F48)
Hey, Would anyone know of a good place to check out Doc's new Album?
Aug. 25, 2012, 12:28pm