Mantis-Eye Loot of Reasonable Quality: NYCC 2011 Edition

Mantis-Eye Loot of Reasonable Quality: NYCC 2011 Edition

For those of you in the vicinity of New York City, I am pleased to announce that The Mantis-Eye Experiment will have a presence at New York Comic Con in the form of me walking around New York Comic Con. Though if you read this site and are also attending the convention you probably have more pressing Venture Bros.-related concerns. That said, if you happen to find me somehow you can have one of those fancy, newly designed Mantis-Eye buttons pictured above. Buttons are all the rage, you know. Similar to at SDCC I'll post a picture of my (Venture Bros.) shirt on Twitter to make it marginally easier to find me. Also if you have any better button-giving-out suggestions feel free to let me know, because I'm out of ideas!
  • by Mike T.
  • (unregistered id: F89B02E04A)
If I were to be at a booth, say in Artist Alley, would there be anyway you could stop by to cut down on energy used franticly trying to find you?
Oct. 4, 2011, 12:41am
Sure, it's not like my schedule is packed (pretty much the opposite except for a couple hours on Friday). Are you an artist there or do you just want to know where to find me?
Oct. 4, 2011, 11:12am
  • by Mike T.
  • (unregistered id: F89B02E04A)
Well both me and my dad are artists, and he is running a booth this year and I'm helping him out.
Oct. 4, 2011, 6:22pm
Awesome! Sure, I can stop by, just let me know the booth number.
Oct. 5, 2011, 9:03am
  • by Kuiosikle
  • (unregistered id: 63BBCD9DA4)
I'll be sure to find you! Tweeting is your friend ;)
Oct. 7, 2011, 7:16pm