All The Comic-Con Coverage That's Fit To Print

Bucking the usual trend for me, this year I will be attending San Diego Comic-Con from July 22nd until the 24th. So what does that mean for you, the loyal reader who is stuck in a place that isn't San Diego? Well, it means lots of first-hand coverage of whatever Venture Bros. news comes out of the convention (which will include the debut of the Shallow Gravy special) as well as tons of what I'm sure will be crazy photos. For those of you who will also be attending, if you can find me you can say hello and I might even have surprises for those of you who do (maybe). More info to come as a work out the details!
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: E747E66020)
Mike, are you going in costume?
Jun. 25, 2011, 7:31am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 43EFF29C67)
Yes, I'll be the guy dressed as me.
Jun. 25, 2011, 2:00pm
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: FFF530337A)
I'm not familiar with that costume. Specifically, what does it include?
Jun. 28, 2011, 2:05pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: E747E66020)
Someone needs to go as Brick Frog this year!
Jun. 28, 2011, 6:05pm

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html