Venture Bros. Named To EW.com's Top 25 Animated TV Series

Yes, the rumors are true! Venture Bros. is one of the lucky twenty-five animated TV series to be on Entertainment Weekly.com's list. Sharing the spotlight with the likes of The Simpsons, Futurama and The Flintstones (among many more) Venture Bros. got the nod for "great action set pieces, brilliantly conceived characters ... and the ability to somehow make you feel emotionally invested in the relationship between a man dressed in a butterfly outfit and his gravel-voiced girlfriend."

EW is also accepting votes from users so head on over there and give your favorite (which I can only assume is Venture Bros.) a vote!
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: E747E66020)
Excellent! And Archer is in there at # 4 as well. My top two favorite shows on the list.
May. 26, 2011, 5:24pm
  • by beb
  • (unregistered id: 66B4D03AB7)
Some of the other nominations, like "Adventure Time," "Beavis and Butthead" or "Rugrats" are so horrible that I'd be embarrassed to find myself compared to them.
May. 29, 2011, 7:08pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: E747E66020)
All a matter of taste I guess. I would definitely have B&B in there, but not those other two.
Jun. 2, 2011, 12:43am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 6F41F7AB19)
  • (unregistered id: 678FED5929)
I personally love Adventure Time, especially the second season. I'd recommend Chamber of the Frozen Blades, The Other Tarts or What Have You Done? as starter episodes.
Jun. 3, 2011, 9:22pm
  • by SM42
  • (unregistered id: ACED7D1A8B)
I don't think Adventure Time is horrible, but it isn't something I'd consider "top 25" material. Anyway, at least Venture Bros. came in eighth place. That's not too shabby, all things considered.
Jun. 1, 2011, 6:38pm

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html