Sideshow Collectibles Reveals Brock & Molotov

If you follow the twitter you already know about this but for everyone else Sideshow Collectibles have revealed their upcoming Brock and Molotov statues in a 12 Days of Sideshow feature on their site. You can view a larger version by heading over to the site or clicking the thumbnail over on the left. Also future statues may or may not include Hank & Dean and HELPeR with the possibility of Mr. and Mrs. The Monarch in the future, but we shall see!

Oh, also Happy New Year to all!
  • by Donkiku
  • (unregistered id: 0E75B185CC)
THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!
Jan. 1, 2011, 11:49am
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: FBE2DEF3B5)
The one with HELPeR has him paired with Dr. Venture. It looks like he's sitting in a chair with his legs crossed.
Jan. 1, 2011, 12:25pm
  • (unregistered id: 4E765A0333)
I was wondering who that was. Looks SO awesome, by the way.
Jan. 1, 2011, 5:40pm
  • by Ron Bonham
  • (unregistered id: CEF947DC4B)
More like That's what I'm BROCKING about!! ;)
Jan. 2, 2011, 1:35pm
  • by Pecktacular
  • (unregistered id: B013A51B18)
I'm going to start using that in conversation.
Jan. 4, 2011, 10:14am
  • by Ron Bonham
  • (unregistered id: B865C32BE9)
Feel free! That one wrote itself!
Jan. 4, 2011, 7:53pm
  • by Mike T.
  • (unregistered id: F89B02E04A)
Well this is simply fantastic!
Jan. 1, 2011, 12:57pm
  • by GrimGravy
  • (unregistered id: 38D6ECB1AE)
Yay! More Venture merch I don't have money for!

They look fantastic though.
Jan. 1, 2011, 4:56pm
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: E1236BDA28)
Wow. These look awesome!
Jan. 1, 2011, 4:59pm
  • by Hayes
  • (unregistered id: CC67BE69DF)
I wish I had shelf or display case that stuff like this would actually look good on/in.

Thats my only complaint. I have no where to out this kind of stuff, haha.
Jan. 2, 2011, 1:09pm
  • by Lemmy KiSnicket's Seed Addiction
  • (unregistered id: 88ADBADE05)
Anyone feel like Molitov might have just teleported out with those 3 Silent partner guys? Now she is an actin figure on a desk somewhere, or running a stealth blimp operation that uses quiet diplodocus hearts instead of an engine room. just a thought.
Jan. 11, 2011, 11:26am
  • (unregistered id: 4E765A0333)
It's possible, although I doubt she'll be out of the picture for long.
Jan. 11, 2011, 4:45pm
  • by Mike T.
  • (unregistered id: F89B02E04A)
Idk, I think that was a somewhat suiting death fo rmolotov but I would never complain if she shows up again.
Jan. 17, 2011, 11:26pm