Venture Bros. Season Four, Volume Two DVD

Hot on the heels of yesterday's complete season four Blu-Ray announcement comes news of the Season Four, Volume Two DVD. It sports some new-ish, somewhat disturbing cover art (I'm not entirely looking forward to what's inside) and of course will include the back eight episodes, all uncensored. Deleted scenes from those episodes will also be present and of course commentary tracks by Jackson and Doc: the primary reason we buy Venture Bros. DVDs. Suggested retail price will be $19.99 and it has the same release date of March 22, 2011. No word on any other potential extras, but keep your eyes peeled.
  • by Jory
  • (unregistered id: 9F1235068D)
I can't tell if the cover art is lazy or awesome. Maybe both? And I'm definitely not looking forward to seeing the inside sleeve, either.
Dec. 15, 2010, 6:49pm
  • by tsox
  • (unregistered id: 011D24DC32)
I'm a little disappointed by the cover art. I was thinking that the only benefit of making two purchases for one season would be brand new exciting packaging. Oh well. I'll gladly shell out my money come March 22.
Dec. 15, 2010, 8:03pm
  • (unregistered id: B7D02EEF34)
Hey Mike, your poll's broken. I tried to vote for 4.2 but it won't let me.
Dec. 15, 2010, 9:11pm
  • by Jory
  • (unregistered id: 9F1235068D)
Same here. A conspiracy?
Dec. 16, 2010, 1:31am
  • by Ted
  • (unregistered id: 6D29E4FAF1)
Something's fishy in the state of Denmark.
Dec. 16, 2010, 10:00am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Weird! Where did you vote from? The sidebar or the main page?
Dec. 16, 2010, 12:59pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
And by main page I mean poll page: http://mantiseye.com/?poll
Dec. 16, 2010, 12:59pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Okay that's fixed. The votes were counted properly they just were being displayed wrong. Oops!
Dec. 16, 2010, 1:17pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Ugh actually nevermind. There's a bug that won't let you vote for the first option. That's why the last three polls have had 0 votes for choice #1! I need to rewrite this instead of just putting a bandage on it every so often.
Dec. 16, 2010, 1:27pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Okay, super fixed now. Sheesh.
Dec. 16, 2010, 1:31pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: 8532AB84DC)
That just hydrolic fluid, right? Please tell me it's hydrolic fluid. Maybe H.E.L.P.eR. sprung a leek?
Dec. 17, 2010, 5:46pm