It's Auction-tastic!

As promised Venture Bros. storyboarder Siobhan DeStefano has put up some more VB-related auctions. There are some pretty great storyboards in there, plus a couple of other items including a HankCo knit hat and Venture Bros. crew jacket. Head over to her blog or just visit the eBay page.

• by Wiggles
  • (unregistered id: 96B606BD31)
ugh! Want that VB crew jacket, but no $$$ =(
Dec. 7, 2010, 5:17pm
  • by Donkiku
  • (unregistered id: 5A2D42F38E)
I want the VB jacket but I am too fat :P
Dec. 7, 2010, 5:37pm
  • by Noz
  • (unregistered id: AFDB710AC7)
I can't believe the current bid on the Hank Co. hat is $100!!! I mean, i can, but damn it...
Dec. 11, 2010, 3:40pm