Adult Swim UK Interview, Part Two

For those of you following along, part two of the Gritty Chimp interview with JP & Doc is up (or actually, was up yesterday). Enjoy!
  • by Cazmosis
  • (unregistered id: 1A88C5C9C8)
Wow those are some bad...pointless questions. Part one was informative but the rest was a waste of precious interview time with doc and jackson
Dec. 11, 2010, 1:42am
  • by Gritty
  • (unregistered id: 9C72459928)
Each to their own I guess. I felt it was more important to find out more about them rather than asking the same tired old fanboy questions over and over again. For the record we had a great time recording the interview and I'm glad you liked part one at least.
Dec. 11, 2010, 9:39am
  • by ZJS
  • (unregistered id: 586923792E)
Seconded. And seeing as I just realized you are the interviewer, great interview. Probably one of my favorite interviews with Jackson and Doc, seeing as we learned more about them, as opposed to solely the Venture Bros.

Thanks for an informative interview(s)!
Dec. 11, 2010, 10:22am
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: E1236BDA28)
Actually I thought it was great. The quality of the questions never matters in an interview; it's what gets the subject talking that matters. One can ask the most profound questions possible, but if the subject isn't comfortable answering them, you'll get nothing.

I thought it was well done. A lot of it was very funny, and, to be honest, I actually thought they were more informative than they usually are!
Dec. 11, 2010, 10:23am
  • by Jory
  • (unregistered id: 9F1235068D)
Yeah man, I loved reading about the context of the show and its creation rather than just them dodging questions about What Happens Next like they do in most interviews. I love how much that damned AT-AT Walker seems to come up in conversation with these guys!
Dec. 11, 2010, 1:29pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 30BF86C461)
I enjoyed both parts. The second was more goofy and fun which is when those two are at their best, in my opinion. Nice to get a great mix of questions. Awesome interview for sure!
Dec. 11, 2010, 2:20pm
  • (unregistered id: B7D02EEF34)
Yeah, it's nice when they're just riffing off each other, going on these crazy but still great tangents.
Dec. 11, 2010, 5:48pm
  • (unregistered id: B7D02EEF34)
Hey, not really related but Jackson's got a blog update, mostly promoting the figures and the auction but a few bits of new info.
Dec. 12, 2010, 5:40pm