Capsule Which Way But Zeus

It's up! You guys know the drill, corrections/additions/suggestions and so on in the comments or email me them if you like.
  • by ZJS
  • (unregistered id: 53D65E3B41)
Maybe you'd like to add it, maybe not-

The out I saw for characters like Truckules and Mommy Long Legs being imprisoned in the camp was under the stipulation that they were members, hence underlings (?) of the Guild, under the Council of 13, the Sovereign.

Just my two cents on the matter.
Sep. 30, 2010, 3:48pm
  • (unregistered id: D58ADA3880)
Well done! I don't think I have anything to add. A well written and thorough capsule.
Sep. 30, 2010, 8:17pm
  • (unregistered id: D58ADA3880)
Oh, heres something actually. Tiger Shark could be a reference to a Sub-Mariner villain or a late 40's Batman villain. He looks more like the Sub-Mariner one but Brock mentioned a striped outfit, which is what the DC villain wears.
Oct. 1, 2010, 7:13pm
  • by ediblenapalm
  • (unregistered id: 5748458590)
I think I just came up with why Truckules was kidnapped. I just got it now after reading the Capsule, it's when Red Mantle says: "No motive! Please, that guy writes the Guild twice a week complaining about the rights of butlers and henchmen and sidekicks and the RETIRED!". Zero must have been kidnapping retired heroes and villains.
Oct. 2, 2010, 11:50pm