This Is The Last Time

Entertainment Earth looks to have the final versions of the Venture Bros. Mego-style figures up. The head sculpts all look to have changed at least slightly, with Brock undergoing the biggest revamp. They all look much less prototype and more finalized, which should make a lot of people happy. Click the heads for the full-sized versions:

Of course you can find these at the following links/prices should you desire: Henchmen 21 & 24 (EE and Comic-Con Exclusives) for $39.99, The Monarch & Dean for $37.99 and Brock Samson & Dr. Venture for $37.99.

Thanks to agentraybans on Twitter for letting me know about these!
  • by Grethiwha
  • (unregistered id: CBFF71351F)
These are final? And the Monarch still has stupid leg-sleeves instead of big boots?

Okay, after looking at the old ones again, they do all look a lot better. And I still want Rusty and the Monarch. But arg, those leg-sleeves... :P
Jun. 8, 2010, 5:07am
Informative
  • (unregistered id: B3818D5F2E)
They're called leg warmers. Very big in the 80's.

I do feel a bit better about these designs. I still have issues with Dean and Rusty but I'm glad that they fixed Brock, in addition to the awesome box art they premiered a few days ago.
Jun. 8, 2010, 8:56am
  • (unregistered id: B3818D5F2E)
Wait, how is that informative?
Jun. 8, 2010, 3:58pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: D548A83739)
Sometimes I like to put up someone's opinion on stuff when the old one is getting kind of stale.
Jun. 8, 2010, 5:21pm
  • (unregistered id: 02BB0A7EAA)
Okay, cool.
Jun. 8, 2010, 10:45pm
  • by Candycorn
  • (unregistered id: AFAD038EFB)
Thank God, I knew the other ones were prototype, but it was starting to take so long...I was wondering if Brock was gonna be stuck with that chin forever, lol.

I know people are still whining over them, but I don't care. Totally buying Rusty and Brock. Just disappointed in lack of Dr. Girlfriend and the Hankanator.
Jun. 9, 2010, 1:33am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Those two are likely to appear in future waves
Jun. 9, 2010, 1:47am
  • by Mike T
  • (unregistered id: B893FA75E2)
I hope so