Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by diamond dawg
  • (unregistered id: D00F9D0C71)
If she slept with him she sure has a funny way of going about it. Knock him out with serum and only then have sex with him? Ignore him completely after giving him the antidote? Never once give an indication that she was interested in Dr. Venture except when "doing her duty" undercover as Charlene?

I'm afraid I just don't see the logic of that particular plotline.

My bets it is either Phantom Limb's baby or The Monarch's baby, and that some of the season three plotline will hinge on that question in a "who is the father" continued rivalry between PL and TM.

You are also missing out on just how clueless Dr. Venture is with women. Myra had to practically rape him to clue him in on her interests. Dr. Venture ran away from Mrs. Impossible last season, and this season Dr. Venture completely missed out on the fact that Mrs. Impossible and Jonas Jr. were hitting it off; he still thought Mrs. Impossible only had the hots for him.

Is it possible that Dr. Venture thinks he had sex with Charlene, and did not, and is simply creating a fantasy out of his serum induced hazy memories?

It is ABSOLUTELY possible.
Oct. 23, 2006, 3:21am
  • by diamond dawg
  • (unregistered id: D00F9D0C71)
Although what the hell I can play devil's advocate: maybe she gave Dr. Venture a sympathy lay when he was groggy from the serum, and didn't think he would remember it. That would explain her surprise when Rusty mentions Charlene; she would on that theory be surprised not that Rusty knew who Charlene was but that he remembered the sex.

It's still too long ago though for Dr. Girlfriend to suddenly learn she was pregnant; IMO the options are still limited to PL and TM.

I'm still more inclined to believe that Rusty is suffering from the after effects of the serum and his own wishful thinking. I don't think Dr. Girlfriend likes him that much, not enough to give him a sympathy lay, certainly not when he was unconscious. Well, we might find out next year.
Oct. 23, 2006, 4:32am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm
  • Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am
  • Veronaevx unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 5:27am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites