Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Rewatching the episode for, maybe the 8th time now, I do have a question about the teleporter.

There were 2 discs originally, so I'm curious if the Guild was able to reverse engineer the disc to create more, or if there are still only the 2 discs, how did the Guild successfully get one of the discs into Ven-Tech Tower so the blackout team could complete their mission of getting Rusty out?
Oct. 8, 2018, 7:19am
Definitely still only two, since someone was griping about having to travel to Meteor Majeure. I have the same question about why they needed the transporter if they could get it in there, but I assume it's something along the lines of "it's easier to sneak one guy in when everyone's out than 15 people when Doc's home".
Oct. 8, 2018, 9:48am
Knowing Rusty the Guild just shipped one of the disks to him via UPS and Doc was like, "Cool! I got one back!" and stashed it in that closet without even thinking that it could be used as a means of ingress and egress. I guess it doesn't have an off switch, and that whichever member of the blackout team went first drew the short straw. Though in the end, they ALL drew the short straw.
Oct. 8, 2018, 5:59pm
This is how I took it, but I'm guessing Doc and team don't know what was in the box and they just placed the package labeled something mundane for the research division in the appropriate storage room. Given the dimensions of the box sent, it makes sense how the guildmen knew how low to duck when being teleported.
Oct. 8, 2018, 9:01pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am
  • Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites