Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Destroyo
  • (unregistered id: 4152F60B7A)
Sheila will resign the guild. Doc and Jackson have learned the hard way with 21 & 24 that they shouldn't break up partnerships.

Red Death's arching mirrors Godfather 2, where Vito Corleone interacts with local extortionist Don Fanucci. Under the guise of giving in to his shakedown, Vito actually kills Fanucci, leading to his becoming the local crime boss. Guess Blind Rage caught that train after all. With Sheila back to costumed villainy, a power vacuum now exists. Red Death control of a criminal organization, plus "70 years old", plus Sheila's black uniform = VB's Red Skull parody!

I just hope Dr Z doesn't come to mirror Hyman Roth.
Sep. 22, 2018, 10:13am
Doc and Jackson have learned the hard way with 21 & 24 that they shouldn't break up partnerships.

How do you figure that one?
Sep. 24, 2018, 6:07pm
  • by Destroyo
  • (unregistered id: 4152F60B7A)
Their commentary tracks from the DVDs.
Sep. 24, 2018, 8:59pm
"I just hope Dr Z doesn't come to mirror Hyman Roth."

There was this kid I grew up with; he was younger than me. Sorta looked up to me, you know. We did our first work together, worked our way out of the street. Things were good, we made the most of it. During Pyramid Wars, we ran molasses into Schenectady ... made a fortune, Rusty Venture's father, too.

As much as anyone, I loved him and trusted him. Later on he had an idea to build a city out of a desert stop-over for American medical tourists on the way to Cabos. That kid's name was Speedy, and the city he invented was Tijuana. This was a great man, a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque, or a signpost or a set of wings for him in that town!

A minion put a dart through his eye as a mercy when someone was strangling him. No one knows who did the strangling; all of the witnesses were run over by Dodge Charger. When I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew Speedy, I knew he was over-eager, talking loud, saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead, I let it go.

And I said to myself, "this is the business we've chosen!" I didn't ask who did the strangling, because it had nothing to do with business!

--Dr Z to Brock
Sep. 25, 2018, 4:06am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldarpvn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 7:01pm
  • Eldarchm unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 4:12pm
  • Eldardjo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:42pm
  • Eldarqex unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:57am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites