Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

So, absolutely no follow-up from last week? I know we still have two eps to go, but I find it odd.

Does Doc know his experiences were not real or did he just wake up in his own bed afterward and still thinks he joined that Illuminati group?

What did The Monarch do with the teleporters? Turn them in to the Guild, or does he have his own purpose for them in mind? Did his EMA level get bumped up?

Did Copy Cat survive? No fallout from the decoys setup? No mention of any of this in the Council meeting? As Hardyworld points out, where's Phineas Phage? You'd think this whole final arching mandate thing would require mandatory attendance. He probably would have arched Professor Impossible, or maybe an earlier foe like Bacterion or Iron Rod (see if you get the references). They had his voice actor playing Night Dick *snickers* in the episode, so....
Sep. 22, 2018, 8:17am
I also was expecting at least a few minutes of followup concerning Dr. Venture's experience and The Monarch's sudden disappearance with the teleporters.

Given that Gary and The Monarch had literally 2 seconds to escape from the OSI and nowhere to run without being chased, I was expecting them to both stand on 1 teleporter while simultaneously holding the other teleporter upside-down above their heads and turn them both on at once, resulting in them all disappearing, but to an unknown location (fail-safe/backup teleporter located in the middle of Venture Industries?).
Sep. 22, 2018, 6:51pm
I was under the impression that The Monarch and 21 just skedaddled into the subway entrance and hopped on a conveniently departing train. You could hear one in the tunnel as Brock and the OSI troopers were looking down at where the guys crash landed. But yeah, you'd still expect the OSI to try and head them off at the next stop, but the teleporters might still have come into play with their escape.
Sep. 22, 2018, 8:11pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldarqex unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:57am
  • Eldarkhb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:39am
  • Eldaresr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:58am
  • Eldarlst unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 12:16am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites