Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Argh! USPS sucks! The first shirt club shirt shipped from Los Angeles on 8/29. Tracking info just said "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility". I click on History and it's still in Los Angeles... STILL... seven days later... and I'm on the East Coast! Okay, I get that Monday was Labor Day and all, but seriously I could walk it here faster, and I have a slight limp due to losing the toes on my left foot a few years back.
Sep. 5, 2018, 10:12pm
I ad the same issue getting the tracking number last Friday and as of Wednesday it was still showing as "Pre-shipment".

Thankfully I got an update that it should be delivered tonight by 8 pm (fingers crossed!!!)

It's a little infuriating when I've seen other people on Facebook already posting pictures of getting their shirts from 701 & 702 though. I'm hoping I'll get those shirts tonight in addition to the Rusty's Machine one.
Sep. 6, 2018, 9:56am
  • by Pyros
  • (unregistered id: BC7B28A4D0)
Titmouse has confirmed that the subscribers shirts will be shipped at the end of the run with the tenth shirt.
Sep. 6, 2018, 12:59pm
Did not know that, thanks for the heads up! I was under the impression it would’ve come with the first shirt like the last seasons
Sep. 6, 2018, 1:23pm
I got my email 2018-08-31 and my tracking number says it arrives tomorrow.
Sep. 6, 2018, 4:44pm
Update: I get home from work today (just as a massive thunderstorm begins unloading. Uh, oh - the lights just flickered) and shirt 1 is sitting in my hall. So I guess their tracking wasn't so accurate. So I got it and shirt 2 is on the way. Edit: I opened the package and both shirts 1 and 2 were in there, so Yay!
Sep. 6, 2018, 6:07pm
  • by zombiejesus
  • (unregistered id: BCB208F64F)
I don't know if this has been mentioned here before regarding the t-shirt club, take a look at the Page Source code for the astrobasego.com site.
Sep. 6, 2018, 7:08pm
LOL that is fantastic! And very well done too
Sep. 7, 2018, 6:28am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites