Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

So I'm just stringing together some facts here with the apparent confirmation that Rusty is a clone. I'm sure some of you have already pieced this together. Nonetheless...

Red Means Stop - Col. Gentleman says that Rodney killed a baby. Rodney claims it was a werewolf and Gentlemen says all he saw was a wee little baby with a silver bullet in its BRAIN.

Powerless in the Face of Death - In the 'many deaths of Hank and Dean' montage the boys are apparently mauled to death by what looks like Doc as a werewolf.

Assisted Suicide - Inside Doc's mind, two of the dead Hank and Deans look like they had been mauled. Doc later tells Hank that the Action Man used to wake him up in the middle of the night as a child by putting a gun to his HEAD and pulling the trigger. "Not today, Rusty. Not today." (a silver bullet in the baby's brain)

So if The Action Man had killed a baby Rusty, then Doc would have to be a clone to still be around. Doc must also have been cured of his lycanthropy at some point as there was a full moon in A Party For Taran and he didn't change. He still got shot though.
Sep. 2, 2018, 10:42pm
Now that's some next level Venture sleuthing!!
Sep. 2, 2018, 10:47pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: 03A96A9F11)
Nice!
Sep. 3, 2018, 1:53am
I hadn't put any of that together, nice work.

I did immediately think of the video from Now Museum Now You Don't:

Interviewer: Dr.Venture. What would you say was your greatest adventure and, eh, parenthetically eh what is your greatest invention?

Dr.V: Well, Dick, those are both excellent questions. But I'm afraid I only have one answer- My son.
Sep. 3, 2018, 11:17am
I hadn’t put those pieces together. Nice job!
Sep. 5, 2018, 12:58am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites