Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

So Dean's rooming with the Brown Recluse. Does he know that or is this another case where the least likely people end up together, like the way Dean bumped into Sirena. (Consideing how closely guarded she is in her own home, I'm surprised that her father lets her walk to class without a bodyguard.

Hank can't find a job but Dean can whip a million dollar check just like that...

That The Monarch's Trust Fund money has run out surely proves that he's just like his brother, Rusty.

And when Hank was talking to Rusty in the hospital, and Rusty seemed to like him, did Rusty really know he was talking to Hank or did he think he was talking to Dean.

Between the old hover bikes and Hank's personal transportation module (who built that Jonas Sr or jr?) and JJ levitation belt there's enough good tech to put VentureTech on a firm financial basis. Of course we never see any of the tech goodies used by the Guild or OSI being introduced to the public. Is there some law against introducing high tech? And who decides what is or isn't high tech.

Is Hank going to turn evil and war against his brother. It seems like he has all the right conditions ... he always take shortcuts to his goals, tends to cheat people with Hankco, hates his father and has good reason to hate his brother if Serena starts liking Dean better than Hank.
Aug. 27, 2018, 1:58am
Rusty ended his convo with Hank by calling him Kate Jackson, so I guess that's who he thought he was speaking to.
Aug. 27, 2018, 9:35am
  • by Aaanon
  • (unregistered id: 7C3006FBD9)
More odd is Dean rooming with an upper classman (at least my assumption, since Brown Recluse was giving orientation tours a year ago... ok, a season ago (which in Venture years is 3 or 4 years)
Aug. 27, 2018, 5:14pm
He is the Brown Widow. I had just assumed he was a postgraduate student. He told Dean he got his condition while working on his irradiated spider thesis in Bright Lights Dean City, though we don't know how long ago that little accident happened.
Aug. 27, 2018, 7:42pm
I had assumed the same last season (graduate student). But now that we see Dean room with him, and take a general education class with Dean, I would presume that Brown Widow (Jared) is a sophomore.

Since we found out that EVERYTHING that has happened over the entire run of the show (other than flashbacks) has occurred only over 2.5 (or less) years....it compresses how quick the characters have grown based on their wild experiences. I never would have thought the show ran over such a short time-frame, but I guess I had presumed it was spanning over about 4.5 years at this point (which really isn't that much more time). I still think the events of Blood of the Father, Heart of Steel had to occur over AT LEAST 9 months (and probably more) and it really can't overlap with any episodes before or after it (well...it conceivably could overlap with Perchance to Dean, but I doubt it).
Aug. 27, 2018, 9:00pm
I did NOT need to see his ass though, or his very personal hygiene habits. I was eating at the time.
Aug. 28, 2018, 6:39pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites