Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: 03A96A9F11)
Bonus thoughts:

- Would VHS tapes get demagnetized in space?

- As many have already suggested. Did a young Manstrong find the sex tape, put it in one of the many VHS players visible, blackout when he saw nudity, and then fall on the hanger bay lever?

- The stroke dates exactly how much time has passed since season one, as long as Orpheus got the day right. And it seems he did.

- So... the boys are definitely 18 then.

- This episode pulled in around a 0.61 in cable ratings. Keep in mind online early release. The numbers are a little low, but decent in the new digital ad revenue era.

- Look at the closely at dates... Dr. Z in 77 creating Vendata / but Venturion was created in 78 according to his HUD. What??? Maybe I'm confused?

- Wikipedia says Malcom's dad is Don. I hear the word "darling"spoken, not Don. Unless, I'm wrong and someone else says Don somewhere in the episode.

- Escalator error. They eventually come up the same one they all ran down originally, towards the end of the episode. Well, Dean didn't use that escalator... you get what I mean.

- Killer Whale billboard is a parody of Jaws.

- The toy truck represents everything stolen from Malcom. His family, his heritage, the truth, his real last name... Venture.

- The ridiculous vacuum Rusty invented returns briefly to smash a glass case.

- They should reproduce and sell the fucking shrink guy. Billions.

- Dr. Mrs. may be the one to put everything together b/c she knows the most about it from Red Death and knowing Vendata was Malcom's father, in regards to Rusty and Malcom's relationship is deeper. She also knows of the photo.

- Malcom accidentally got overdue revenge for BM by helping to kill Jonas.

- Monarch probably hates Rusty for stealing from him as kids. Thus, the toy again comes up.

- Jonas likely got Mrs. F drunk and had sex with her. Maybe BM thinks he just was a sperm donor. But Jonas actually fucked her. Anyway, he made a sex tape with Mrs. F and told her that if he couldn't deliver the baby, he'd show everyone the tape if she didn't keep quiet and comply. Anyway, she has twins. Jonas deliverys them and takes one. Boom, Malcom and Rusty are really twin brothers. Who really knows... ya know?

- Jonas then sabotaged and crashed the plane b/c Mrs. F was gonna reveal all to BM.

- Thus, the Monarch deserves to hate Rusty and the Venture name more than anyone... ever.
Aug. 24, 2018, 6:50pm
  • by Captain V
Corrections:

"the fucking shrink guy. Billions." / edit: I meant GUN not guy. Venture should sell the damn thing.

"Jonas deliverys them and" / edit: I meant to type delivers not delivery.
Aug. 24, 2018, 6:58pm
Venturion was created in 1976. - "He's the Bicentennial Man!"
Aug. 24, 2018, 9:08pm
  • by Captain V
You are correct. It's definitely 1976 in the corner of his HUD.
I thought it accidentally said 1978, as in a small typo error.
But it was in fact totally my own error.
The numbers 6 and 8 are pretty similar looking. You can see how I did that.
I'll just say my eyes must be getting bad. LOL.
Aug. 26, 2018, 11:44pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julivvh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 10:32am
  • Julieod unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 5:43am
  • Juliimc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 4:18am
  • Julibql unlocked One Year Later Apr. 23, 2024, 10:57am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites