Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Anyone else thinking with OSI wanting to take Jonas' head to study and "stuff", and since they already took all of the cloning tanks/research...will we be seeing a Jonas clone by the end of the season?
Aug. 20, 2018, 9:42am
Yea, seems like too much of a loose end to not get a follow up @ some point.
Aug. 20, 2018, 10:15am
Memo: Clones do not inherit the memories of the original. So a cloned Jonas might be a genius but woulldn't know anything about what Jonas had invented ni his first life.

Also, clones grow as a normal rate so a cloned Jonas wouldn't be ready for 20 years.
Aug. 20, 2018, 11:33am
There’s nothing stating the OSI may have messed around with all the cloning tech they took from the Venture compound and developed it to the point of clones aging faster then real time. We haven’t seen what they’ve done with the information since they confiscated it.

And they have Jonas’ brains. Who knows what they’re able to do with it(especially now that they also have parts of Venturion/Vendata)
Aug. 20, 2018, 12:09pm
My thinking as well. Jonas' old cloning technology was decades out of date, and I'm betting that Dr. Vulcano is a bit more competent than Rusty was at this cloning racket. Jonas even stated that his plan was for Billy to put his brain into Vandata's body until he and Doc could get the cloning tech going again. I doubt he was planning to wait for a new body to age 20 years or so.
Aug. 20, 2018, 6:35pm
  • by Frank9
  • (unregistered id: 9B14D6CF4B)
Well the agreement was to disassemble Vendata. The OSI is going to want to debrief Jonas on many things including PROBLEM and Movie Night. I have a feeling in some future season we may see Jonas get exactly what he wants. His Brain in Vendata's Body.
Aug. 23, 2018, 3:17pm
The closing scene clearly indicates that Rusty has what remains of Jonas's head. I'm not sure he will turn it over to OSI. Also I think that this time Jonas's head is really dead. Previously it had been frozen so it hadn't decayed before being hooked up to the PROBLEM machine. This time it looks like all the life-support machines was destroyed and the brain wasn't transplanted anywhere. Maybe Rusty gave OSI the Vendata brain instead of Jonas thinking no one would notice the difference.
Aug. 20, 2018, 9:43pm
Well in that line of thinking, take the Blue Morpho. He was technically dead for a good few weeks to months before Jonas turned him into Venturion. And while he didn’t have his memories at first, this last episode showed he still retained a lot of his memories.

And like the cloning tech, don’t think there’s anything Rusty can do to prevent the OSI from getting what they want.
Aug. 21, 2018, 8:25am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldarqex unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:57am
  • Eldarkhb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 9:39am
  • Eldaresr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:58am
  • Eldarlst unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 12:16am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites