Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Alrigtht, i've culled my fave moments. Some have been prev posted. Read at yr own peril. As they happened in chrono order:

The old Monarch henches' uniforms, when they kidnapped Gary Fischer aka Henchman 21 are fuzzy black unitards, incl a head covering; they wear yellow & orange horizontal striped shorts over the unitard. Monarch's old costume incl fuzzy ylw neck/shoulder cover & fuzzy, feathery wings.

The 5.5 council - so named bc Watch & Ward only count as 0.5 and they sit at a children's table [giggle]

Dragoon speaks w an British accent but pronounces "tomato" in American English.

In 1973, Blue Morpho was, according to Dr Z, the "junkyard dog" of Jonas, would do his dirty deeds. "BM would have done anything for Jonas Venture"

Also in 1973 Dr Z gets it on w an apparent Billie Jean King [who came out in 1981] while "hopped up on ginkgo biloba & paradise white." Ginkgo is a memory supplement, PW does not appear to be a drug, but it is the name given to a drug bust in 2014 Memphis - Operation PW

Young Rusty was on the moon at age 7

Monarch is currently a level 4, if he thwatrs Dr Heine he will be considered for a level 5

Beautiful parquet wood floor in the residence where party is thrown for Christopher Lambert. This coming from a guy who has seen some beautiful wood floors

CL was the lead for movie Lord of the Apes ---> Party for Tarzan

Monarch complains he doesn't want to wear his old outfit to get Dr H, sez 'crown kept slipping off' - i've never seen it

EMA = Equally Matched Aggression

Action Man is referred to by Rusty as "full-on psycho" when he attacked Turnbuckle

DrMrs: "Illegally obtained surveillance footage is not enough to move on" perhaps a weak point? They're villains yet they quibble at how surveillance is obtained ?

Dr Z gets excited when he rides in the limo "Free water!"

Tomato juice is apparently Rusty's fave mixer. Other tom j references: H&D used it as fake blood in the Halloween ep + Rusty used it to make a drink - Pepsi & tom j , forgot the name

Grenadine + tom j + rum = Ruddy Bottom

Billy apparently is an easy drunk, and he later pays homage to the porcelain god

As others have pointed, laser hemorrhoid cannon scene is reminiscent of Goldfinger. Kudos to Dr X for pointing out missed opp for a "No, i expect you to die!" joke

21 attacks Wandering Spider in NJ's infamous Pine Barrens. Lotta ppl also think PB was the funniest ep in the Sopranos

GREAT, great last piece of narration by the Monarch ~ "Yeah, Dr Venture died & nobody cared, not his friends, family, bodyguard, stupid robot" as the scenes show, respectively, White standing by Billy as the latter is saying hello to 'Eaaarllll in his new Bbuuuuick' aka puking, Dean studying [where's Hank?] , Brock sweating in pain/agony while bound by the lasso of truth, and Helper staring at the red 'problem' light in the console

Enzo' shop window sign: top - 'Specialty Tailoring' ; middle - drawing of a skull above open scissors ; bottom - by appointment only

Song over credits - thought it was Dean Martin, searched but couldn't find a goddamned thing & it's driving me kar-azy. Sounds like DM, big band swing music. If anybody knows what the name of the song is/who performs it PLEASE in the name of all that's holy post. Lyrics:

Ding ding round 1, the battle's begun
Ding ding round 2, said i'm coming for you
Ding ding round 3, i'm on the ropes, there go my hopes
Ding ding round 4, i'm on the floor,
Questa e` la vita
<chorus> C'est la vie !

Can't figure out if it's an old song or commissioned for the show. Eihter way, i wanna hear the whole thing, got me hooked.

Agree w Captain V that this is, as Sherlock Holmes said "A three-pipe problem" = a minimum three-viewings ep to get all the tasty goodness.
Mar. 14, 2016, 6:21pm
  • by The Blue Morpho
Isn't the end song performed by Copy Cat?
Mar. 14, 2016, 6:43pm
Paradise white is slang for cocaine...
Mar. 16, 2016, 8:28am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites