Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

So how do y'all rank these first 6 eps? My list:

1.It Happening One Night(6)
2.Rapacity in Blue(4)
3.Faking Miracles(3)
4.Tanks For Nuthin'(5)
5.Maybe No Go(2)
6.Hostile Makeover(1)

All solid 5's for me. I am loving this season. But that's how they shake out...for now.
Mar. 7, 2016, 6:44am
  • by LL
  • (unregistered id: 585B3BD57B)
I'm with you in liking all of this season's episodes, but I'd rank Hostile Makeover, Maybe No Go, and Faking Miracles higher. My least favorite episodes--and again, that's relative--have been Rapacity in Blue and Tanks for Nuthin'.

My favorite thing about this season has been the Hank-Sireena relationship. I love pretty much everything about Sireena and have laughed my ass off at Hank's attempts to romance her. So good.
Mar. 7, 2016, 10:10am
I love the new Hankcapades, too. Hankinator is on 11. My favorite storyline is the Blue Morpho, so that sways my episode order. Actually, yesterday I had HM and TFN reversed, but upon a full 5ep rewatch, the BMvsDrMTM is too delightful in TFN. Really, I think every offering this season is incredible, and I have no faults with any one.
Mar. 7, 2016, 10:49am
Dudes, is there a "bad" episode this season? Even a "mediocre" episode?

I hate to come off as the "Fan Boy" but I am really thoroughly impressed with each episode.
Mar. 8, 2016, 4:51am
Well, I am probably going full fanboy with you, but every episode is superb. The overwhelming quality and smooth flow lends credence to the notion that it's one long Ventures Visit NY movie presented in 8 parts. Venturific.

With that said, do you have an order preference? I'm still curious which story elements influence people.
Mar. 8, 2016, 9:33pm
I am stuck. I have enjoyed them all. Previous seasons you could point to an episode where . . . things . . . did not work out as well . . . not that the episode was "bad" just . . . it "dragged" here and there. Or maybe one "hates" a particular character--like Sgt. Hatred's constant pedophilia references--so an episode based on that is "weak" in one's estimation.

I am having a hard time finding a weak episode this season. Or even a mediocre, or "B" episode. The tension is awesome. Dare I say that Malcolm is freer as "Blue Morpho" than as The Monarch[!--Ed.]? Who would have thought that?

Now I miss some favorite characters such as Unterbite, and Dr. Orpheus, and, everyone's fantasy Molotov. They cannot make episodes for every character. Still miss them. BUT they have introduced a ton of interesting characters while being happy to kill them all!

Really have to say this is one of their best seasons. Sorry for coming off as the "Fan Boy" but there it is. I am having a hard time finding anything to criticize.
Mar. 9, 2016, 5:07am
You're so right on all points. Malcolm's new role is just the greatest shift. I must say the quality is actually stellar; it's not just fanboy love and the blind giddiness of new venture. We're 6-deep with only 2 left, and based on every other season, the Vgasm will only go up. Even though they're far from home, they've included many elements and characters from the old days, but in a totally natural manner. I miss Dr O and Mol, too, but unless they're brought in in an unforced way, which if they felt it necessary, Doc and Jackson could totally execute, let them sit this year out. I can't believe in two weeks this season will be over. Unreal. But after such a good short time, I'm looking forward to next season that much more.
Mar. 9, 2016, 11:46am
  • by The Blue Morpho
1.IHON -Wes Warhammer & Doom Factory...oh yes
2.FM -OG Team Venture & Blue Morpho!
3.MNG -Origin of the Pit! CT & StCloud was classic.
4.HM -Amazing season setup
5.RIB -Blue Morpho & Kano. Intrigue!
6.TFN -Think Tank rocked, but bit too predictable/easy with chase and investigation hijinks.
Mar. 9, 2016, 12:45am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldarfhc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 19, 2024, 6:32am
  • Eldarpvn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 7:01pm
  • Eldarchm unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 4:12pm
  • Eldardjo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:42pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites