Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
I saw Think Tank's inevitable death a mile away... pun intended. I wonder why he didn't see that coming?

Excited to watch this one again, it was very dense... just like that flying poop into the pool.

Dr. Mrs. seemingly wants Rusty dead now too. Everyone is confused by that beard trimming!
Feb. 29, 2016, 12:28am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
He didn't factor in an unsanctioned team-up or old Battleaxe (that was a great pun, actually) into his strategy. Wondering if that's how they're going to get rid of all of Rusty's attempted arches. Interesting how the original assumption about the teaser promo with Blue Morpho is turning out true- the Guild probably assumes Rusty is the Blue Morpho and is killing his arches on purpose.
Feb. 29, 2016, 12:38am
  • by Captain V
Only three episodes left this season... and it's about to get insane!

On Blue Morpho's pyramid of peril you can see pictures of the seven upcoming villains: that bald avant-garde villain, an eyeball villain, a goat like villain, an ant villain, a walrus villain (maybe), and a dude with spiked hair, goggles, and is wearing a classic superhero costume.

Should be interesting, especially considering that everyone is probably going to go to war with Venture falsely b/c he's accidentally being framed by the Monarch.
Feb. 29, 2016, 1:07am
  • by Captain V
Oh, and... Dr. Mrs. must meet up with Hunter to discuss the Blue Morpho once things really heat up with regards to all the public and brutal villain murders. Perhaps they agree that it's Rusty pretending to be the Blue Morpho and mutually decide to terminate Dr. Venture!!

It could definitely happen now. Wow.
Feb. 29, 2016, 1:25am
The Eyeball villain's name will no doubt be The Hairy Eyeball. It's a phrase. "Man, ever since I drank his juice box he's been giving me the hairy eyeball all day."
Feb. 29, 2016, 8:39pm
I think it's funny / interesting how some of the villi... er, antagonists show some concern for Hank and / or Dean such as Dr. Nidada aka Think Tank advising Dean not to be home during his scheduled arching of Dr. Venture. So thoughtful.
Feb. 29, 2016, 6:58pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites