Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by LL
  • (unregistered id: 585B3BD57B)
A few completely random observations/thoughts upon a second viewing of the episode:

1. The Blue Morpho is voiced by none other than Paul F Tompkins. Paul is freaking hilarious and is a very, very talented voice actor. I haven't listened to "The Thrilling Adventure Hour" lately, but I used to love his work on that podcast, particularly the segment he does with Paget Brewster. I'm glad the guys got such a talented guy to voice the Blue Morpho going forward.
2. The Venture comic shown by 21 to The Monarch appears to be published by Gold Key. That's great attention to detail. Gold Key published at least one Jonny Quest special back in the 60s, maybe more.
3. Trump is apparently a "legitimate business associate" of Wide Wale.
4. I liked the little bubble effect that happened every time Copy Cat duplicated himself. I thought he was a cool addition to the Ventureverse crew of villains.

That's all I can think of right now.
Feb. 15, 2016, 5:15pm
I was certain I spotted Trump as well. I lost power today, so I can't get my second viewing in today!
Feb. 15, 2016, 5:46pm
For what it is worth, just watched it and it is clearly Trump with grayer hair.
Feb. 15, 2016, 11:52pm
Haha! Thanks! I got my power back several hours ago and re-watched. I forgot to follow up on this.
Feb. 16, 2016, 3:05am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am
  • Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites