Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Also, two episodes in, and I'm a little disappointed that nobody has died yet.
Feb. 8, 2016, 4:18pm
"Have you seen J-Bot?"
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:12pm
Nope. I don't count robots or animals eaten as food. Plus--inconclusive.
Feb. 8, 2016, 6:56pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Definitely- like I said last week, JJ builds his robots too well to count J-Bot out yet.
Feb. 8, 2016, 8:29pm
It's a bit off-topic, but I shared a screen grab of this thread with someone else who is a fan. It was funny saying "H and I..."
Feb. 9, 2016, 12:45am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Wow, I'm internet famous! I think.

Still, cool to be a known entity in the fan community.
Feb. 9, 2016, 1:00am
Haha I shared the thread earlier saying that I may have sparked up an interesting debate. I may consider doing a live stream about this topic actually, you're welcome to join.
Feb. 9, 2016, 1:30am
Well, there's always the tragedy of Jbot...
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:26pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Hardly a tragedy, I'd say.
Feb. 8, 2016, 8:28pm
True, Jarvis never really dies, he just goes away until the time is right. But J-Bot was devoted to the V-Team and went full Iron Man protecting them. He was never rude or competitive with Helper, just a newer model of polite bodyguard servant. I'm sure he has some thrusters to get to a safe place. He'll probably return at a critical moment, maybe sacrificing himself for Helper...
Feb. 9, 2016, 10:52am
Still wouldn't count as a /death./
Feb. 9, 2016, 1:13pm
Agreed since I first commented that it's not a death, despite being presented as a possible demise. But if J-Bot were to perish, I'd consider it a death. He's sentient, aware of himself and his surroundings, intelligent, differentiates between the living and the inanimate in all of his servant, interpersonal and bodyguard dealings, and can presumably be destroyed, whether he can hide out in a system and be revived or not. I consider him to be as human as a clone slug. HELPeR is also a robot, but he's a full family member with a multitude of feelings and emotions. There has been a lot of focus on his own humanity and place in the world. But that's just my feeling. To each his own.
Feb. 11, 2016, 6:18pm
  • by The Blue Morpho
Damn, J-Bot still never showed up after that...
Mar. 21, 2016, 2:19pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Eldarfhc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 19, 2024, 6:32am
  • Eldarpvn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 7:01pm
  • Eldarchm unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 4:12pm
  • Eldardjo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 18, 2024, 3:42pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites