Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Shameface
  • (unregistered id: F6D67FFA06)
Red Mantle (Buddy Holly) Dragoon (Big Bopper) Sombrero Guy (Richie Valens) Mommy Long Legs, Clue Clown, Vendata (Malcolm's dad) Dr Z, Don Hell, Steppenwolf, Wild Fop, Nervous System Guy, and 2 others. I guess Phage and Girlfriend are both up for Clue Clown's spot. I thought for sure Steppenwolf's silhouette was Stormfront last season. Nice to keep guessing! And suppose Ghost Robot is Malcolm's mom, Jonas's sister? Suppose the Intangible Fancy is Vendata's human side....anything's possible. Great to see so many season one guys. Plugface and Vaingloria are made for each other lol
Jul. 15, 2013, 5:02am
  • by Brownwidow
  • (unregistered id: 78A43AF2D9)
I think Dr. Girlfriend is up for Vendatas spot since Brock killed him.
Jul. 15, 2013, 5:56am
That was my interpretation, too. And if it's correct (i.e., if Vendata is actually dead), it makes his story one of the most tragic in the show's history. I genuinely felt bad for the guy when his his humanity took over, or the memories of his past came flooding back, or whatever happened at the end of the episode.
Jul. 15, 2013, 9:00am
I think that was partly a Robocop reference and partly showing, once again, that Jonas Sr's status as a Good Guy was nebulous at best. My interpretation was that he found a plane crash victim and used him for an experiment.

The Vendata-is-Monarch's-dad theory is fairly interesting but I don't know if people are reading into it too much. Anything is possible with this show. They have been subtly pushing the Monarch family/Venture family dynamic for the entire season, so it'll be interesting to see if that pans out.
Jul. 15, 2013, 11:21am
  • by Ghobbi
  • (unregistered id: 8A956CCA4E)
Yeah, poor ol' Vendata was just a lonely guy with no friends looking for love. I feel he was pretty harshly dealt with this episode.
Jul. 15, 2013, 12:16pm
  • by White Albino
  • (unregistered id: 7CD2E42461)
She was up for counsel man 4's spot. Vendata was #1. The new guy was #4. Dr. Mrs. The Monarch was just more awesome than him. Yay
Jul. 15, 2013, 2:19pm
  • by Ghobbi
  • (unregistered id: 8A956CCA4E)
It's never stated whose spot she got, but Phage was quite clearly the new Councilman 4. They went out to celebrate with him, and he was clearly made aware of the identities of half a dozen other Councilmen.
Jul. 15, 2013, 2:33pm
  • by gnormie
  • (unregistered id: 23FC056D27)
I am also of the opinion that Monarch's mom is Jonas sister. I don't want Rusty and Malcom to be halg-siblings (or full siblings). Doc already has a long lost brother he despises...no need to do that again.

I personally believe Monarch's dad was in the Boys Brigade. We saw a picture in seasons 3 and 4 and they included Professor Impossible, Phantom Limb a guy wearing a V on his shirt (who I had assumed was Hatred due to his love of letters) and this geeky kid in a boy scout uniform. I think Monarch's dad is the guy in the boyscout uniform.

I'd much rather have Monarch as Rusty's cousin than his brother.
Jul. 17, 2013, 10:11am
  • by Gnormie
  • (unregistered id: 23FC056D27)
half...I mean half siblings
Jul. 17, 2013, 10:11am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites