Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by The Mysterious 'H'
Got it today. It's pretty good. I honestly liked season 1 better but they did some good stuff in season 2 as well. Recommend checking it out if you haven't yet.
Mar. 15, 2012, 9:09pm
  • by 420dude
  • (unregistered id: 114EC4DFD3)
"You can't keep a good man down ... nan nannan annan na na nan naaa!"
- Cheeseburger

The Superjail! Season 2 dvd set is about 100x more loaded with features compared to the first set and therefore is a must buy.

My opinion on Superjail! Sesason 2 is actually quite high.. but yeah three epiosdes stank really bad (ghosts, gays, and bffs) whilst some episodes like 'Lord Stingray Crash Party', 'Hot Chick', 'Budding of the Warbuxx', 'Grand Prix', and 'Vacation' are all truly better than season one and overall have so much more depth.

Titmouse's animation this season has caught some flak.
I too felt it was in fact over-animated for some of the episodes, but it was mostly just at first.
I think they are getting it (not just the right style changes/tweaks and timing of the frames and characters, but also it seemingly gets less rubbery) the animation in 'BFFS' is the only episode where it was in fact god awful bad and then I cringed less and less as the season went along and eventually things felt more as they should.

ALso once again Cheeseburger comes to bat on this set.

Anyway with Christy leading the show with more strong direction and writing longer and better character driven scripts; Jackson doing the editing and doing more V.O. work... the show overall seems like it needs to expand to a regular 20 minute program b/c it's really fast becoming something that organically grows into a serious franchise like the V Bros. baby, ouuwwwowowo, it'll be money town fo sur.. you biznatches at the CN!

And why can't Jackson and Doc get a million dollars per episode to maske 'V. Bros' and Adult Swim can cancel some of that garbage they calling original programming and just make 'V Bros.' 'Boondocks' 'Superjai'l and 'Aqua Something You Know Whatever' and not all this other crap that isn't making money b/c it's not popular and not marketable in any sense.
Mar. 18, 2012, 6:25pm
  • by 420 dude and/or 420bot
  • (unregistered id: 114EC4DFD3)
In summation:

I hate Titmouse and and still liked this dvd set.

Buy it today.

Then buy more Venture Bros. figures.
Apr. 9, 2012, 11:00pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julieod unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 5:43am
  • Juliimc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 4:18am
  • Julibql unlocked One Year Later Apr. 23, 2024, 10:57am
  • Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites