Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Dave
  • (unregistered id: 5DFCEA646A)
so we're up for a one hour finale, great but - does anyone know whether there will be a 5th season at all? I mean: great show, heaps of fun and awesomeness all around ... but I maybe Doc and Jackson are tired after so many years of Venture Bros? sure, it's a great show to watch, but making it must be really really exhausting. they're doing this since ... dunno ... 2003ish? maybe they wanna move on or something? so why not end right at the show's peak?

damn, that would suck (then again, it would avoid that a great show would dwindle and die like LOST did with season 6)
Oct. 26, 2010, 8:30am
  • by Donkiku
  • (unregistered id: F4CA83B8BD)
Yeah I know. They've been saying they haven't had a vacation since the show started. They really need a break. : ( And this season feels like it's preparing us for something.
Oct. 26, 2010, 8:56am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 43F7869F5C)
I don't know. I'd like one more season with the forewarning that it's the last season. I'd rather them not drop the series finale all of a sudden like Sealab 2021 or The Brak Show did.

But yeah, let them take some time off, catch up on sleep, all that.
Oct. 26, 2010, 3:15pm
  • by GrimGravy
  • (unregistered id: 1B8661F6D0)
My running theory at this point is that there will at least be a season 5 or a straight-to-DVD feature, but the AstroBase will be taking a hiatus first.

Jackson and Doc have stated several times over that they're really just like all of us: fans of the show. This show is their creation and something they love dearly and I don't think they would let it die on a whimper. They have more respect for The Venture Bros. than that.
Oct. 26, 2010, 6:46pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am
  • Veronaevx unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 5:27am
  • Veronapea unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 2:30am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites