Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by ZJS
  • (unregistered id: 586923792E)
Damn, my birthdays the day after, and my fathers that day. Would definetly by the chillest way to celebrate our bdays in a while.

Question: Could anyone who's going do this Venture aficionado a huge favor and ask Jackson a single question: Will we learn who killed 24 this season? Would be greatly, greatly appreciated
Apr. 18, 2010, 7:48pm
  • by Mike T
  • (unregistered id: B893FA75E2)
If I go and get a chance I'll I'll ask.
Apr. 18, 2010, 9:35pm
Um.... seriously? It was his own stupid fault. He buckled up.
Apr. 19, 2010, 1:11am
  • by ZJS
  • (unregistered id: 586923792E)
Really appreciated man, thanks.

...and proceeded to unbuckle himself and walk out of the car that detonated behind him. Someone had to.
Apr. 19, 2010, 5:49am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 937FE10ACD)
All signs point to the moppets but they've been evasive about this sort of thing before.
Apr. 19, 2010, 10:15am
  • by Fuzzbutt
  • (unregistered id: EE09ACF859)
..... I also think if it was the Pupae Twins that they'd have been more direct about it and enjoyed it more. They're agressive, warped little thrill-killers.
Apr. 20, 2010, 10:41am
Right.... but buckling up put him right next to the car when Helper exploded.

I know there's this whole big conspiracy theory about who set off the explosion, but...it could be a timer or GPS trigger or all kinds of other things. Remember.... these people live to fuck with us and make us think there's more story than there is. "Oh wow, Sgt. Hatred was in OSI?" Yeah he was, but it's essentially irrellivant. The whole Dean is dead mini-hoax. They've done it to us numerous times. We get all dorky and worked up over pointless details or for a payout that never comes ("Monarch, I'm..."). I both love them and hate them for it.

I'm calling this as he was just killed by misguided and deeply embeded safety habits. Maybe I'm wrong.

(my spelling is wretched tonight... long shift)
Apr. 20, 2010, 10:40am
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: C1880968BC)
I still maintain he's not dead. The skull belongs to one of the many other henchmen we saw get decapitated in the battle, and 21 went crazy and is hallucinating seeing and hearing 24. Henchman 24 is either in hiding (the hand checking off The Ventures on the list) or is in the custody of the OSI. As far as the bomb going off, if it wasn't the twins, it was just a faulty wiring job on the bomb probably. Come on. It was made and installed on Helper by Monarch henchman!
Apr. 21, 2010, 12:15am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julifpo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 6:30pm
  • Julivvh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 10:32am
  • Julieod unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 5:43am
  • Juliimc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 4:18am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites