Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by roscoe
  • (unregistered id: 3575AEFCB1)
There seems to be a lot of distain for this episode, but To my mind, and in my opinion, this was the best episode of the season, so far.
I loved the "core Venture" style writing, getting back hard to the theme of failure, heavy with the Monarch, and people facing up to their own inadequecies.
Hatered spying on Tinyfeet's S&M party, Dr.Mrs. M once again acknowledging that she is not where she wanted to be in life (personally I think she settled for duo-ship, since she couldn't hack it as a villian....Yes, I know, FICTION.) If only we could get Brock back into the mix, I would be a really happy camper. ...and of corse, as always with me, Triana.
I've been musing over what role "Nikki" is going to play in the series. I'm thinking that Hank is going to fall for her, I just hope that she doesn't turn out to be evil (undoubtedly will) the series could do with more consistant female characters.
As for the final sequence, it's anybody's guess. But two things I would put money on:

-Henchman #1 (from now museum...) crossed the Ventures off the list,
-And we aren't going to get an answer in the next episode.

Just my opinion.
Here's hopin' we see Brock soon!
Nov. 12, 2009, 9:37pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 2B2DEC558B)
Really? There seems to be a lot of positive things being said about the episode as far as I can tell.
Nov. 12, 2009, 11:20pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: C1880968BC)
That's a good guess on Henchman #1. I hadn't thought of that. It seems that Brock had mellowed out a but on the killing, so maybe he just let him go with a beating. I would deffinately now put him in the top 5 list of possibilities. But how did he duck out of sight so quickly when 21 came in the room?
Nov. 13, 2009, 1:17am
  • by Marcus
  • (unregistered id: 6F74B78FEC)
Who is Nikki?
Nov. 13, 2009, 2:52am
  • by Chris98vf
  • (unregistered id: 79DC2520D6)
The girl that was hanks' blind date, the one Dr. GF was talking to in the bathroom and confused as an Arch. Dr. GF then handed Nikki her business card and left.
Nov. 13, 2009, 3:21am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 2B2DEC558B)
No, that's Kim. Nikki is a new character that hasn't premiered yet. More info here:
http://www.idolstartv.com/featured-articles/3255.html
Nov. 13, 2009, 3:34am
  • by mogo
  • (unregistered id: 3A9C80FBAF)
I agree.
Nov. 13, 2009, 5:52am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julieod unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 5:43am
  • Juliimc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 4:18am
  • Julibql unlocked One Year Later Apr. 23, 2024, 10:57am
  • Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites