Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: 0C56B4C973)
Some observations here, some of which I've already posted when I replied to other's comments. I tried posting this yesterday but got flagged as a potential spammer. Is the OSI running this site?
*Sgt. Hatred making the android guard short out by talking crazy nonsense stuff is known as pulling a Kirk. As in Captain Kirk.
The mirror phone thing in the Monarch's house reminded me of the scene from “The Year Without a Santa Claus” where Heat Miser and Snow Miser were talking over the phone to one another. They even had the fancy looking phones.
* I really liked the scene near the end where Doc Venture and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch are talking outside the observatory (that shoots lasers), and it starts raining. I agree that she may not be actually flirting with him. She perhaps is just being nice to him to smooth things over because of the boys being kidnapped and all. She was certainly being friendlier to him than the last two times they talked, though that may also be because Doc isn’t trying to come on too strong to her this time around. I love the way she made those little poses while talking and how she playfully reached out to feel the raindrops as Doc was calling Hank on the two-way. What a great animation touch! And I totally agree with RetroWarbird. Any episode with her mostly in her pink bra and panties is at the tops of my list. I don’t usually get the hots for cartoon women, except for a few hentai babes, but she would definitely be in my top five list of sexiest animated honeys.
* I think there was some old b&w horror movie where this guy would talk to a skull and would hear it talking back to him, telling him what to do, or who to kill. This was represented onscreen by a weird chime like noise such as we heard here with 21. I'm still not convinced that's 24's skull though.
*When we saw the Monarch's bloated face, for some reason Garry Shandling came to mind. Probably just me. Sorry Garry!
See this photo at http://us.imdb.com/media/rm687508992/nm0788009
*Scorpio “The King of Sting” made the cover of Modern Enemy Monthly on the issue 21 is reading in the tree fort. This was most likely from before he got pummeled by Capt. Sunshine. Check out the ad on the back cover. You can apparently buy and Astro Ray Gun made by none other than Astro Base Go! If they printed for real an actual issue of this mag for purchase, specifically the one with Dr. Mrs. The Monarch in it, would anyone else buy a copy? They could even have adds for dart guns, torture devices, defensive traps for your lair and such. It would be great!
*Hey Pvt. Schwa, if you’re reading this, how did your rehearsal for Oklahoma go with Princess Tinyfeet? You dawg!

“Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!”
Nov. 11, 2009, 1:27am
  • by cpc65
Oh yeah. One more thing, as if my post above wasn't long enough. Possible minor continuity error. In this episode, the door to the right of The Monarch's bed (from our perspective) is the bathroom. I’m fairly certain that was the door to the hallway in “Home is Where the Hate is”. When The Monarch grudgingly gave permission for the Moppets to sleep in the house instead of the cocoon, Dr. Mrs. The Monarch called to them and they came in through that same door carrying their cat bed thing.
Nov. 11, 2009, 1:44am
  • by Grethiwha
  • (unregistered id: E22C4F2CF3)
I noticed the Astro Ray Gun, they put it on the astrobasego website after shirt club ended last season for anybody to print out:
http://www.astrobasego.com/images/raygun.jpg
Nov. 11, 2009, 3:06am
  • by cpc65
Speaking of Shirt Club, I guess they're not doing that or another such type of promotion this season?
Nov. 11, 2009, 4:11am
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: C4C1919990)
What, didn't you sign up for this season's Action Figure Club!?
Nov. 11, 2009, 5:59pm
  • by cpc65
Darn it! And I wanted the one of 21 wearing Sgt. Hatred's Venture Industries uniform too. Aaawww!
Nov. 11, 2009, 10:15pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 2B2DEC558B)
Seriously, that would be so awesome. I'd love to get a Captain Sunshine or Hunter with removable tits.
Nov. 11, 2009, 10:46pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am
  • Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites